Create PDF Email Print

Do you have programs for families that are about to become homeless?


We do not have emergency housing programs. However, We Care of Grundy County may be able to assist Grundy County residents with their Emergency Food and Shelter program. You may contact We Care by calling 815-942-6389.

Other resources are also available by visiting