Create PDF Email Print

How do I apply for Section 8 or a Housing Choice Voucher?


The Grundy County Housing Authority does not administer a Housing Choice Voucher program.

If you would like more information regarding the HCV program in Grundy County, you must contact the LaSalle County Housing Authority at 815-434-0380.